The 2019 programme is on line!
Aims and Scope
- Educational technologies (Serious games, MOOCs, technology enhanced learning, virtual reality applications)
- Assistive technologies and assistive robotics (rehabilitation technologies, ambient-assisted living, technologies for the care of the elderly)
- Computational psychometrics for cognitive assessment and training
- Human-computer interaction
- System adaptation and personalization based on cognitive and psychological characteristics
- Intelligent user interface (adaptive virtual agents, smart multi-modal interfaces)
- Cognitive and computational modelling
The First Symposium on Psychology-Based Technologies aims at becoming a meeting point for all those who wish to present psychological theories and models that revolve around the improvement of the psychological and relational life of every individual. Selected contributions will concern the development of psychology-based technologies in their beginning phase (proof of concept), intermediate phase (prototypes without a user-experience research) and final phase (products adopted by end users). PsychoBit is jointly organized by Natural and Artificial Cognition Lab, University of Naples Federico II and Anthropos-Techne Association, post conference of the XXXII Associazione Italiana di Psicologia National Congress.